Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA)
Dec 04 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short interest
- TSLA stock price ($420.07) is close to the 52-week high ($446.07). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See TSLA price chart.
- TSLA forward P/E ratio is 50.68, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See TSLA forward P/E ratio chart.
- TSLA Price/Book ratio is 10.91, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See TSLA forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- TSLA average analyst price target ($308.83) is below its current price ($420.07). See TSLA price target chart.
- TSLA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.57. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See TSLA short interest ratio chart.